Peminat Perpustakaan

Monday, February 21, 2005

Konvensyen Hospital Mesra Ibadah

Assalamualaikum wbt.

This is just a short report on a convention that I attend 2 days ago. Actually I was representing Dar Nur al-Zahra' for the exhibition table. HUSM, the organizer invited us to open a promotion table for our library. Although I was there as a promoter, I still have the chance to follow the convention fully. Frankly speaking, what was presented by all the presenters were really good papers and I personally believed that the mission can be done.

For anyone interested to see/read or make a copy of the papers, you can view them at Dar Nur al-Zahra'. I would like to convey our great thanks to the organizer especially to Puan Rosuna Zakiey and Ust. Rosdian Hassan for giving us a chance to be there and for giving us a copy of each papers for free.

Haniza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas sokongan anda kepada Dar Nur al-Zahra'. Jemput singgah lagi.